Are you like me and always prefer to carry around a knife or multi-tool with you everywhere you go? I have tried the Swiss Army Cards (which all broke), folding knifes with limited capabilities, and even multi-tool key rings. None had nearly the functionality nor the aesthetic design that comes with 3Coil.
It took me all of 1 minute to watch the video above and I made my purchase. Not only is this a fun addition for any gun lover, it also is an extremely useful tool with a scalpel blade, breakaway handle, micro screwdriver, standard screwdriver, and a bottle opener that fits right on your keychain.
What is the “Puna”?
The Puna, tiny in size but big in features, is a multi-tool in disguise. It is perfect for cutting, twisting, prying, unscrewing or just fidgeting with!
Press the safety button to remove the blade. Unlike other keychain tools, the Puna can be detached and is ready for use in just seconds. Once removed, the knife fits snugly in your hand. Its unique design pulls the blade securely under your finger, giving you unbelievable control. It really is the perfect precision cutting tool. Changing blades on a traditional scalpel is dangerous – if not impossible – without the correct tools. The Puna’s discretely hidden ‘micro screwdriver’ is a dedicated tool for maintaining the knife. Simply remove two screws and swap out the blades in a simple and safe way, without the need for any additional (and unnecessary) tools.
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Colour:Black with silver details
- Blades: No.11 Blades only (will not close with other blades)
- Length:80mm, 101mm with silencer (3.15”,3.97”)
- Width:Barrel handle 3.75mm (0.15”) – widest part 6.3mm (0.25”)
- Height:29mm with screwdriver bit magazine (1.14”)
- Screwdriver:1x 3.8mm Flat head & 1x PZ1 Pozi bit
- Micro Screwdriver:length 38mm, Head 1.5mm flat
- Material:Aluminium + Foam insert
- Dimensions:100 x 69 x 17 mm (3.93”x2.71”x0.67”)
- Storage:Puna and accessories + 6 credit cards / 20 business cards