Jumper Threads is a clothing company that designs premium fitness apparel. They are fresh one successful kickstarter, the Jump Pants, and are rolling straight into another. This time they’re launching the Action Jacket, a lightweight, 3 season, breathable jacket that wicks moisture and looks good. The Jumper team has over 20 years of design experience and has had a relationship with the same manufacturer for over a decade.
Unlike their previous products, they are only planning on making one production run making this a limited edition product. It was conceived by designer Roxanne Weippert, but she had help from over 2,800 people who gave feedback of what they wanted, making for an extremely versatile jacket that can handle just about any outdoor activity.
- Lightweight: It’s approximately the same weight as a banana.
- Built in packable pocket: It folds into itself, forming a compact pocket attached to a string and carabiner to clip onto a bag or belt loop.
- Vents: Mesh vents under the armpits and a breathable back vent.
- Ninja stretch: Put your arm above your head with ease.
- Media Pocket: A perfect place for a phone or other types of media. The pocket also comes with an adjustable strap to keep your device close to your arm.
- Reflectivity: 360 degrees of reflective material for when you’re running around at night.
- Thumb loops: Your thumbs can go in these!
The Action Jacket uses EVERTEK’S soft shell along with Dupont’s water reppellant finish, that can handle heavy wind and resistant to stains. The combination of a durable nylon and stretchy spandex material allow you to move freely among the elements.
Jumper has raised over four times their campaign goal, clearing the 120,000 dollar mark. Make pledge now and don’t miss out on this awesome limited edition jacket. It’s scheduled to ship in March of 2018, just around the end of skiing season and the beginning of mountain biking season.