]If you’ve ever been a parent, preschool teacher, baby sitter, you know that changing a baby’s diaper is a lot like disarming a bomb, the stakes are high. Babies wave the arms around, curiously touching anything their tiny hands can reach seemingly without any concern for the consequences. Sometimes, in a flash, they’ll reach down touch their poop while you’re changing their diaper. They either don’t know that poop is bad to touch, or worse, they don’t care. As the child’s caregiver we have to do right by them, even if they don’t appreciate it now. That means limiting the amount of poop on their hands, which is why Amy and Michael Perry created the SnoofyBee, a “clean hands changing pad.”
The SnoofyBee is a deluxe three in one changing pad, complete with the pad itself, the barrier, and a cute diaper clutch. It’s very easy to use and can be done anywhere, all you need to do is put the baby on the pad, put the barrier around the baby’s waist, and change its dirty diaper. The barrier works the same way a cone collar works around a dog in that it slightly limits the range of motion the baby has so they can keep their hands clean and you sane.
- Sides attach to create a barrier that keeps your baby’s hands away from diaper mess
- Waterproof wipe-clean surface
- Portable hassle-free diaper changing anywhere
- Folds small for parents on the go
- Fits diapers, wipes and a change of clothes inside folded pad
- Padding keeps baby comfortable on any surface
- Baby’s hands remain free to play
- Barrier adjusts to fit growing baby
- Certified safe and PVC free
SnoofyBee is designed in such a way that the child’s view is not obstructed from you, the user, change the diaper from the side, that way you have the option of playing peek-a-boo if you want. SnoofyBee retails for $29.99 and you have the option of purchasing a carrying case for $8.99. SnoofyBee makes a dirty job a little more manageable.