We’re always working to make our services even better. One of the ways we do that is by analyzing information we collect and receive about users in order to figure out what they might be interested in. This helps us develop more engaging content and provide more effective advertising.
We use the information we collect and receive for the following general purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To improve our Services.
- To provide effective advertising.
What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on Product Watch and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on Product Watch, including if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through Product Watch, or request any information;
- your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
- information about your activity on and interaction with Product Watch, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use; and
- communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, report a problem or sale rep).
Information from thirdparty sources. We may receive additional information about you that is publicly or commercially available and combine it along with the information we have collected or received about you in other ways. Also, we receive information about you when you choose to connect with social networking services while using our Services.