Sometimes you want things to be simple, reusable, and modern. Other times you just want them to be small, practical, and lightweight. HYDAWAY checks all the boxes.
Whether you’re an active parent, a fitness buff, a commuter, or an avid traveler, a collapsible water bottle can be super-useful. Not to mention that single-use plastic is endangering wildlife, rivers, and oceans. So, here’s a chance for a two-in-one: a good deed, and a practical purchase.
What is HYDAWAY?
HYDAWAY are simple collapsible water bottles that you can reuse as many times as you want. Eco-friendly and practical, these are a responsible way to always have your beverage with you. Furthermore, they are colorful and interesting, so they can be a great gift.
How does it work?
Nothing simpler than this. It comes with a cap that you screw on, and that has a straw you can sip water from. All you need to do is pull at the opposite ends, and this collapsible bottle will open. It’s so easy to use it; it’s even handy for toddlers.
- Protective case – your bottle will never get dirty or damaged. That is because it comes with a small, pocket-sized protective case for you to carry it around in.
- Dishwasher safe – you can freely wash it in a dishwasher, the watertight seals won’t become loose, and the bottle won’t lose its unique shape.
- Simple to pack – Due to its incredibly compact size, this bottle is handy, always and for everything – from physical activities to business trips. It folds down to be an inch thick, so you can pack it anywhere, and it won’t take up too much space.
- Durable – Made out of food-grade silicone and plastic, this bottle will last as long as you don’t intentionally destroy it.
- Completely watertight – you can shake it, squeeze it, turn it upside down, and it still won’t leak. That means that you can safely put it in your bag or backpack.
Here’s the thing. In one minute, consumers in the U.S. throw away about 90.000 of plastic water bottles. 80% of that never sees a recycling plant. That means that it ends up in landfills, parks, on the streets, on our beaches, rivers, and seas. The solution is simple – if you need a bottle every day, don’t buy a new one every time. Get a reusable bottle like this one, and carry it with you. That way you’ll always have a bottle when you need it, and you’ll do something nice for the environment.