After being shunned for many years, healthy homegrown meals have finally become trendy. You can say it loud and clear – I want affordable, nutritious, tasty veggies that I can grow on my own! We hear you, we feel the same, and that’s why we present to you EcoQube Sprout.
What is EcoQube Sprout?
How does EcoQube Sprout work?
- Self-watering – once you get it, set it down and add some water to the reservoir – that’s where your micro-greens will draw water from, so you don’t have to worry about it. After that step, you will just need to add the seed pad and seeds and wait for them to grow.
- Modular– purchase multiple and stack them on top of each other
- Versatile– choose any micro-veggie, and EcoQube Sprout will provide the ideal growing conditions. You can grow greens such as arugula, kale, spinach, and broccoli. Furthermore, it will guarantee a nice harvest all year round.
- Great for every space – the facts are simple. EcoQube Sprout doesn’t need lighting, doesn’t need watering, takes up very little space, and makes no mess.
- 40x the nutrients – micro-veggies have a lot more nutrients than the fully grown versions.
If you wanted to get into gardening to grow your own food but didn’t have the time or space, the EcoQube Sprout might be exactly what you need to start making healthier life choices. They’re available right now for $18 on Kickstarter and ships next Spring.