People love to travel, you get to see new places, experience a new culture, and understand parts of yourself and the world that seemed previously inaccessible. That’s the upside to traveling, the downside is the process of getting everything prepared and packed, well that and the TSA. The Expeditioner Toiletry Pack by Gravel has set its sights on making the packing part a little easier. That’s why they created a stylish but practical bag that keeps everything organized.
Sure there are other options, nothing is cheaper than a Ziploc bag but you’re playing with fire if anything breaks or leaks out. There are travel bags that have little compartments which should limit the damage if something spills or breaks, but they can be big and bulky like a lunchbox and take away space that could be used for extra clothes. As we all know, when it comes to traveling, size (or the lack of it) is king. With six pockets, Gravel’s can hold a ton yet still stay slim.
Here’s how the Expeditioner Toiletry Pack was designed:
- A deodorant and razor pocket: 8.5” length x 4” width
- Toothbrush and toothpaste pocket: 8.5” length x 1.25” width
- Large outer pocket with soft fleece lining: 6.5” length 5” width
- Deep pocket: 5” length x 5.5” width
- Deep waterproof pocket 4” length x 5.5” width
- Small secret pocket: 3” length x 2” width
- Stowaway adjustable strap with buckle: 8.5” strap length. Pocket: 3.5” tall x 5.5” width
Materials used on the Expeditioner Toiletry Pack:
- Outer Shell: Tarpaulin PVC (non toxic). Meant to withstand harsh conditions
- Mesh: Poly and PVC mesh for washability
- Toothbrush Pocket and Lower Waterproof Lining: TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) keeps pockets sealed
- Inside Lining – Poly & Thermoplastic Elastomer
This bag comes in weighing a very light 7.23 oz by itself. It makes the perfect companion for someone who’s on the move. If you like what you see, pledge $59 on Kickstarter today and expect to see it September 2018.